i take one step forward two step back,
how far have i gone, seems to have lost track,
everywhere i see i find this crowd,
making me a part, they cry out loud,
i'm just a simple man, i've no reason to be proud,
beep beep beep,
you thought you are reading serios stuff,
give me break dude,
next few lines are a complete waste of your time,
so sit or just go pooo.....
people say i'm crazy lazy bastard,
in the history of the world the biggest disaster,
it was my deepest desire to be called a gangster,
then to open a company like daimlerchrysler,
i could have done with even one, but i got neither,
but there is something i got, education,
only to keep my ass on the matt in preparation,
to go to shit of a college and sleep on the station,
as this thought in ma brain got clearer,
i ran like an olympic torch bearer,
ran to the nearest drug dealer,
tried to enroll myself for the next session,
but he ain't have a spot, says he's hit by recession,
so i ran even further, to learn to become a fighter,
there was this sexy girl, and i was told to fight her,
she punched me here and there,
it was like my ass blown with a lighter,
this girl kicked my ass, damn i liked her,
but now i have to run, to a new destination.....
i wanted to go to paris to see the eiffel tower,
bought a ticket and passport and a flower,
the plane was ready, by the time that i boarded,
some men came with ma picture which said wanted,
i was taken out of the plane and thrown in jail,
rotted there for days but no one came for bail,
police said i was good for nothing,
sent me to a new facility, this jail was a lot dirty,
but still had some activity,
i tried to make a plan, to break the prison,
like michael scofield in prison break,
i was called to mend a fuse,
i said i was no electrician, was thrown out of jail,
they said i had no use, i was the wrong guy,
they were searching for someone else, so please excuse,
but i was not satisfied, i wanted to break the prison,
not get thrown out,
best way was to be held in treason,
and here i was again, back in prison.....
this time i had made a plan,
having tattooed the jail's plan on ma ass,
so that without anyone seeing i could pass,
and then i went to the lady doctor,
pretending to have low blood sugar,
she made me eat so much sugar
that i had diabetes in one night,
from that day i started to have sugar fright,
then i started fire in the warehouse,
to dig a hole and get out,
but then the jail had a mass breakout,
and i had to run out with the crowd,
my ass screaming out aloud,
why tattooed me when you had to run,
you could have stayed like a man,
ran out acoording to the plan,
then we could go toghether to find scylla,
then you could happily buy a new villa,
fed with this thought i erased the tattoo,
it had for long had me bothered,
i set out now thinking how i met my mother.....
i travelled far and wide and even farther,
but could find nothing i could do,
was standing on the road, and a man said "hey you",
i was happy, someone needed me,
i turned toward him with a hope,
and then he said, get off the road,
i was showed the way to the footpath,
thought whatever, i went to the beach to take a sunbath,
then it stated raining and lightning struck me,
suddenly i realised my eyes opening,
there was this alarm ringing,
was i really standing in the rain,
then my head felt a lot of pain,
the alarm clock had just fallen on my head,
i finally realised i was in my bed,
man all this time i was dreaming,
my mom just started screaming,
come for breakfast, you're late for classes,
i'm comin, just let me find my glasses......
hey people, do tell me how you find my little adventure here......lol.....
But RNA viruses are especially hard to defend against.
More than 20 drugs are now on the market for HIV, for instance, and it requires various combinations to keep it in check.
These drugs, known as siRNAs for short, stop RNA from functioning and can interfere with defective cells or bacteria and viruses.
My favorite actress..Hot na
Guss who is she??
My friend..Padaku type
ooo..Moti My friend
Actually at that time i was missing someone..
Don't know who ;-)
Feeling blue without her.
I'm a lonely guy (ha ha ha)
uhhhhh...By mistake she became hot.. ;-)
Fall in love madly..My bestttt sketch..
These are not my best and favorite sketches because i gifted them to the person i like.
No Clear Direction for the market…
The senxex started the month on a positive note and extended its gains throughout the first half of the month as investors’ sentiments were boosted on the hopes of reforms by the new UPA-led government. However, the second half of the month was marked by volatility and the indices could not hold on to the highs achieved earlier. Investors resorted to aggressive profit-booking reacting to weak global cues. Thereafter, the markets traded in a narrow range with a negative bias until the close of the month as investors began exhibiting apprehensions about a not-so-good monsoon.
Minister Manmohan Singh announced that with high savings rate, India can achieve a growth rate between 8% and 9%, even if the world economy does not improve. Further, firm global markets and higher US index futures helped Indian stocks register strong gains. In addition, the Finance Minister’s request to banks to reduce interest rates to speed up the economic recovery also boosted investors' sentiments.
As the recent stock market rally has been very swift, in our view, the markets may consolidate at the current levels in the near term. Moreover, with the delay in the monsoon in Northern and Western India, a possible shortfall in rains may weigh on investors' sentiments as it can adversely impact the disposable income in the rural and semi-urban region.
We believe that the upcoming result season may remain mixed for the investors. Below, we are highlighting our expectations from the key sectors that we cover.
Information Technology: Weak discretionary spending and continuing pricing pressures from large clients are likely to keep the growth of the sector low.
Banking: Earnings are likely to remain under pressure on account of lower net interest margins and higher provisioning, led by increasing delinquencies in the loan portfolio.
Real Estate: We expect revenues to increase as the residential sales volumes are picking up, especially in the mid income/ affordable housing segments. Further, we expect cash flows to improve due to an easing liquidity situation.
Automobiles: We expect an improvement in the earnings supported by rising demand, improved net realisations, and lower raw material cost.
The nuts and bolts are great, but what I love best is the exploration of the relationship between money and happiness. Over the past few decades, that quantitative research indicates Indians are no happier than when we were less economically well off.
We all have a tendency to place a carrot in front of our nose that promises happiness if we could only get that promotion, or buy that house and luxury car. As is so often the case, the promotion brought more stress, the new house came with a huge mortgage in times where employment is more uncertain, and that luxury car got dinged several times in the parking lot. That carrot of happiness can be very elusive.
Some people have to achieve more and more in life the insatiable drive or “hedonic treadmill”, whether professionally, financially or materially, yet are likely to die unsatisfied. This treadmill is about as irrational as a hamster running feverishly on his exercise wheel expecting to get out of the cage. The good news is that that it’s possible for all of us to get off this treadmill, and out of the cage, by remembering that the basic car gets you where you need to go just as fast as that luxury car, and the smaller house actually requires less maintenance.
It’s also important to remember that money is a means to an end. Our relationship with money can be either constructive or destructive. And it’s possible to go way too far in being frugal. One of my friend has a net worth of millions and hates his primary care physician. He won’t see another physician because his health care insurance would require him to pay more to go out of network. Though I can’t disclose specifics of the financial plan for this friend, I can assure you it doesn’t have him taking his money with him when he leaves this world.
The first and foremost of figuring out what we want to do with our lives. I happen to think this is a much tougher task than investing. Carefree days of happily playing cricket may fuel our fantasies, but empirical research shows that what truly makes us happy is:
- A sense of purpose — working toward a cause we believe in.
- Friends and family — getting off that treadmill and spending time with others
Here are some fields that made the list of the hottest careers:-
1.Website development.A career with website develoment, provides the prospect for professional development and increase in an exciting, technology based work situation.
As newspapers continue to decline, the web is showing an insatiable appetite for content, but it requires a new approach to writing.
2. Mobiles or Casual game development. About 200 million people play these games on iPhones, iPod Touches, and other mobile devices. My 16-year-old can tell you how addicting games like Peggle can be.
3. Data mining. While businesses and governments are collecting breathtaking amounts of information about people, experts are needed to strain through it all and make sense of it.
4.Clinical trial design and management. There’s a great need for people who can put together clinical trials to find better ways to treat cancer.Mainly in the field of Oncology department.
5. Geriatric healthcare. As the boomers continue to age, they will require ever more trips to the doctor, hospital and various therapists.
6. Mobile media. Graphic designers who have experience with Web design and animation are in great demand for interactive media for mobile gaming, Web hosting and smart phones.
7. Embedded engineering. This type of engineering could be an option for skilled software coders who burn out.
8. Occupational health and safety. The demand for emergency preparedness experts continues to grow while more specialists are needed to cope with tech advances in safety equipment, as well as regulatory changes.
9.Multilingual. Bilingual skills are highly marketable in such fields as law, business and medicine even as in business.
10. Sustainable business practices. Companies need sustainability experts to navigate them through the new green economy.
11. Biotechnology. A booming field which requires expert.
that as my friend u must b true..
as that time i went to say,
no more were we at play....
i meant to tell u the future looked bright,
but all of sudden u were not here for our as usual fight..
i went to tell u we should be friends,
that i ll b here untill the end..
but u wud not liten to me,
so friends no longer shall we be...
u dint bother to ask me n walked away forever
u r not longer with me..
this 1 is for all my frnds who r still wid me n for those who r no longer wid me..
Swine Flu: Where to find virus, symptoms n moreThe Swine Flu, officially the Swine influenza A (H1N1) virus, is spreading rapidly around the world. Here’s a guide to what’s going on, what you can do and where to stay on the situation.
The contagious virus has been identified on several continents, including North America (Canada, Mexico, United States) and Europe (Spain) and suspected cases in Australia and South America.
Swine Flu is responsible for at least 149 deaths (update: 160), all in Mexico, where it is said to have started.
In the United States and Canada, Swine Flu has been confirmed in New York City, Ohio, Kansas, Texas, California, Nova Scotia and British Columbia, with possible cases in North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, Indiana and Michigan.
In Europe, Swine Flu has been confirmed in Spain and the U.K. (Scotland) and are under investigation in the Czech Republic, Denmark and Russia.
Cases are also being investigated in Israel, Colombia, Chile, Australia and New Zealand.
What’s being done
The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) is working very closely with officials in states where human cases of Swine Flu have been identified, as well as with health officials in Mexico, Canada and the World Health Organization.
A public health emergency has been declared in the United States.
The CDC’s Division of the Strategic National Stockpile is releasing one-quarter of its antiviral drugs, personal protective equipment, and respiratory protection devices to help states respond to the outbreak.
Laboratory testing has found the swine influenza A (H1N1) virus susceptible to the prescription antiviral drugs oseltamivir and zanamivir.
Symptoms of swine flu are like regular flu symptoms. That includes:
- throat infection
- body aches
- diarrhea and vomiting also
How it spreads
The virus spreads the same way a typical seasonal flu does, via coughs, sneezes (within a few feet) or touching something with the flu virus on it and then touching their mouth, nose or eyes. An infected person can pass it on before they even develop symptoms. The incubation period for most flu viruses is 3 to 5 days.
There is no evidence yet that this year’s seasonal flu vaccine will protect against the swine flu.
You cannot get swine flu from eating pork products.
What you can do
If you believe have flu symptoms, stay home. When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Throw out used tissues and wash your hands. If you’ve got flu symptoms and you’ve recently been to a high-risk area such as Mexico consult your doctor.
Your doctor may write you a prescription for Tamiflu or Relenza, but neither is required, as Swine Flu patients have recovered without medication.
If you were immunized with the Swine Flu vaccine in 1976, it probably won’t protect you now.
1... Coca-Cola was originally green.
2.. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3.. The name of all the continents ends with the same
letter that they start with.
4.. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5.. There are two credit cards for every person in the
6.. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made
using the letters only on one row ! of the keyboard.
7.. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!!
8.. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
9.. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10.. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because
when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11.. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up
into the sky.
12.. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is
said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
13.. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in
your head or neck and die.
14.. Each kin g in a deck of playing cards represents
great king from history.
Spades - King David
Clubs - Alexander the Great,
Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
15.. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
16.. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse
has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person
died as a result of wounds received in battle.
If the horse has all four legs on the ground,
the person died of natural causes.
17.. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes,
windshield wipers and laser printers all have
in common? Ans. - All invented by women.
18.. Question - This is the only food that doesn't
spoil. What is this? Ans. - Honey
19.. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
20.. A snail can sleep for three years.
21.. All polar bears are left handed.
22.. Butterflies taste with their feet.
23.. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
24.. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been
25.. On average, people fear spiders more than they do
26.. Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and
27.. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only
the left hand.
28.. The ant always falls over on its right side when
29.. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
30.. The human heart creates enough pressure when it
pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
31.. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two
rats could have over million descendants.
32.. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase
the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
33.. The cigarette lighter was invented before the
34.. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
35.. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is
Disabling Windows Safe Mode is not the perfect way of prevent the computer from being messed around but it goes give some extra security.
The last time I found out that we can disable access to safe mode by changing the Minimal and Network keys in registry to cause the computer to blue screen whenever you try to boot in to Safe Mode. It’s a fairly simple trick that works, maybe a little too simple that when the attacker knows about this trick, he/she can reverse the changes by editing the registry.
No worries, I found two more methods on how to disable the F8 key before booting up Windows.
The first and widely known method is to hexedit the hidden NTLDR file in the root of the drive where the operating system is installed. Please take note that this method only works on XP and not Vista since Vista no longer has NTLDR. Just follow the steps below on how to do it.
1. Assuming that you installed Windows in C: drive, type this in run attrib -r -s -h -a c:\ntldr
If you installed Windows in D: drive, then change o d:\ntldr
2. Backup ntldr file in C: drive to another name. You can do that by copying and pasting to the same location to get a new file “Copy of ntldr”
3. Download a free portable hex editor, extract and run Hedit.exe
4. Go to File > Open, select C:\ drive on the right hand side and look for ntldr file on the left box. Select the ntldr file and click OK.
5. Scroll down a little and look for the line 00000770 and change the values 0f 85 09 to 90 90 90.
disable F8 in Vista
6. Click File > Save and close Hedit.
7. Type this command in run attrib +r +s +h +a c:\ntldr
You can now restart your computer and both F8 and F5 key no longer works before starting up Windows! This hack totally disable keyboard input so that when you hit F8 or F5 before starting up Windows, there is no effect at all. If you have multiple operating system installed, this method would not be the best choice because you can’t move up or down to select which operating system to boot in to. When you want to boot in to Safe Mode when Windows is unable to start, you can boot up the computer with UBCD, linux live cd or even windows installation disc for recovery console and rename the “Copy of ntldr” file to ntldr. This way you can use the F8 key again.
High-tech password cracking involves using a program that tries to guess a
password by determining all possible password combinations. These hightech
methods are mostly automated after you access the computer and password
Password cracking software
You can try to crack your organization’s operating-system and Internetapplication
passwords with various password cracking tools:
- LC4 (previously called L0phtcrack) can sniff out password hashes fromthe wire. Go to www.atstake.com/research/lc
- NetBIOS Auditing Tool (NAT) specializes in network-based passwordattacks. Go to www.securityfocus.com/tools/543
- Chknull (www.phreak.org/archives/exploits/novell) for Novell NetWare password testing
- These tools require physical access on the tested computer:
• John the Ripper (www.openwall.com/john)
• pwdump2 (razor.bindview.com/tools/desc/pwdump2_readme.html)
• Crack (coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/pwdutils/crack)
• Brutus (www.hoobie.net/brutus)
• Pandora (www.nmrc.org/project/pandora)
• NTFSDOS Professional (www.winternals.com)
Various other handy password tools exist, such as
• GetPass for decrypting login passwords for Cisco routers (www.
• Win Sniffer for capturing FTP, e-mail, and other types of passwords
off the network
• Cain and Abel for capturing, cracking, and even calculating various
types of passwords on a plethora of systems (www.oxid.it/
You may be wondering what value a password-cracking tool offers if you need
physical access to your systems to test them. Some would say that if a hacker
can obtain physical access to your systems and password files, you have
more than just basic information-security problems to worry about. But this
kind of access is entirely possible! What about a summer intern, a disgruntled
employee, or an outside consultant with malicious intent?
Password-cracking utilities take a set of known passwords and run them
through a password-hashing algorithm. The resulting hashes — or an
encrypted form of a data set — are then compared at lightning speed to the
password hashes extracted from the original password database. When a
match is found between the newly generated hash and the hash in the original
database, the password has been cracked. It’s that simple.
Other password-cracking programs simply attempt to logon using a predefined
set of user IDs and passwords. In fact, NAT can do just that. NAT takes
advantage of some known weaknesses in Microsoft’s Server Message Block
(SMB) protocol, which is used for file and print sharing.
Try running NAT in a real-world scenario. Simply download NAT from the preceding
address, and extract it to a temporary directory on your hard drive.
NAT comes with some predefined usernames and passwords in the userlist.
txt and passlist.txt files, but you can modify them or add your own.
For a quick test of a Windows NT or 2000 machine across the network, enter this
basic NAT command at a command prompt:
NAT used the default password list to crack the administrator password in just a
few seconds. If you don’t have any luck, consider using one of the dictionary
files listed in the next section. Just give the test some time. If you use one of
the larger lists, the process may take quite a while.
Passwords that are subjected to cracking tools eventually lose. You have
access to the same tools as the bad guys. These tools can be used for both
legitimate auditing and malicious attacks. You want to audit your passwords
before the bad guys do, and in this section, I show you some of my favorite
methods for auditing Windows and Linux/UNIX passwords.
When trying to crack passwords, the associated user accounts may be locked
out, which could interrupt your users. Be careful if you have intruder lockout
enabled — you may have to go back in and reenable locked accounts.
get to the victim’s computer and download this file
unzip it in the C:\
with the password “metacafe”
from start menu open run and
type “cmd” ok.
it will open the prompt command
in the prompt command
type “cd..” and enter until you
retch “C:\” then type
it will tell you in a text message
that its successfully installed then
>net start winvnc
to start this service
After that it will appear the winvnc
default local system properties
window, chose your own there but
don’t forget to make your
password over there
before you close the command
prompt and be done don’t forget
to get the computer’s IP,
now, download in your computer
the VNC viewer to connect with
the victim’s computer
type there the victims IP adress
and you will get control
Many computers take a lot of time to boot (or start ).This is due to many reasons.
Some slight changes can do wonders for your system:
1.Press start->run then type msconfig and press enter.
Go to the startup tab. Here you will see a list of startup items. These are all the programs that automatically start when you boot your PC. It is these that slow down the boot up process.
So uncheck all the unwanted items like ms-office, messengers other utilities that u may not need at startup). Don’t uncheck your antivirus software.
Restart your Pc to and see for yourself, your pc will now boot faster….
2.A great new feature in Microsoft Windows XP is the ability to do a boot defragment. This places all boot files next to each other on the disk to allow for faster booting. By default this option is enabled, but on some systems it is not, so below is the information on how to turn it on:
Go to Start Menu and Click Run
Type in regedit then click ok
Find “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Dfrg\BootOpt imizeFunction”
Select “Enable” from the list on the right
Right on it and select “Modify”
Change the value to Y .
Reboot your Pc and see the change yourself.
3.SPEED UP BOOT BY DISABLING UNUSED PORTS.!!
You may have tried many tweaks like modifying windows XP start-up applications, prefetches, unload DLLs method, etc. And yes those methods do work for me.
I have just accidentally found out another way to give you an extra boost in windows XP’s boot performance. This is done by disabling your unused devices in
Device Manager. for example, if you don’t have input devices that are connected to one of your USB’s or COM ports, disabling them will give you an extra performance boost in booting. Go to Control Panel -> System -> Hardware tab -> device manager Disable devices that you don’t use for your PC and then restart.
start->run->gpedit.msc-> user configuration ->desktop->remove recycle bin from desktop->double click->change it not configured to enable->apply and ok. now come to start->run->gpupdate.exe and press enter. your recycle bin icon is gone from desktop nad you will need to revert your settings for get that back. after reverting setting make sure to run gpupdate.exe command.
Tobacco smoking is the practice where the substance, tobacco, is burned (pyrolyzed) and the vapors either tasted or inhaled.Smoking is the most common method of consuming tobacco.
Tobacco is likewise the most common substance smoked. The agricultural product is often mixed with other additives and then pyrolyzed. The resulting vapors are then inhaled and the active substances absorbed through the alveoli in the lungs. The active substances trigger chemical reactions in nerve endings which high tens heart rate, memory, alertness,and reaction time.Dopamine and later endorphins are released, which are often associated with reward and pleasure.
Many smokers begin during adolescence or early adulthood. During the early stages, smoking provides pleasurable sensations and thus serves as a source of positive reinforcement. After an individual has smoked for many years, the avoidance of withdrawal symptoms and negative reinforcement become the key motivations.
Different methods of consumption of tobacco:-
- Beedis are thin, often flavored, South Asian cigarette made of tobacco wrapped in a tendu leaf, and secured with colored thread at one end.Bidis smoke produce higher levels of carbon monoxide, nicotine, and tar than cigarettes.
- Cigars are tightly rolled bundle of dried and fermented tobacco which is ignited so that its smoke may be drawn into the smoker's mouth. They are generally not inhaled because the high alkalinity of the smoke, which can quickly become irritating to the trachea and lungs. Instead they are generally drawn into the mouth.
- Cigarettes, French for "small cigar", are a product consumed through smoking and manufactured out of cured and finely cut tobacco leaves and reconstituted tobacco, often combined with other additives, which are then rolled or stuffed into a paper-wrapped cylinder.Cigarettes are ignited and inhaled, usually through a cellulose acetate filter, into the mouth and lungs. Cigarette smoking is the most common method of consumption.
- Electronic cigarette
- It is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by delivering a vaporized propylene glycol/nicotine solution.
- Hookah are a single or multi-stemmed (often glass-based) water pipe for smoking. Originally from India, the hookah has gained immense popularity, especially in the middle east. A hookah operates by water filtration and indirect heat. It can be used for smoking herbal fruits, tobacco, or cannabis.
- Roll-Your-Own or hand-rolled cigarettes, are very popular particularly in European countries. These are prepared from loose tobacco, cigarette papers and filters all bought separately. They are usually much cheaper to make.
- Types of Smokers:
2) Negative affect smoker is one who smokes during times of stress or crisis such as nervousness, anxiety& anger.
3) Addictive smoker is ne who smokes to satisfy a craving or to solve a problem.
4) Habitual smoker is a chain smoker.In such cases one smokes without being consciously aware that he/she is smoking.
Hazards of smoking:
- Causes cancer and degenerative diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) & coronary artery disease(CAD).
- Increases the risk of heart attack, stroke (paralysis) or premature hardening of coronary arteries producing angina or sudden cardiac death.
- Tendency for hypertension,palpitation & clot formation.
- Bad breath. Cigarettes leave smokers with a condition called halitosis, or persistent bad breath.
- Reduced athletic performance. People who smoke usually can't compete with nonsmoking peers because the physical effects of smoking (like rapid heartbeat, decreased circulation, and shortness of breath) impair sports performance.
- Carbon monoxides which produces carboxy hemoglobin reducing oxygen supply to brain & various tissues.
- Tar which causes cancer of lips, tongue, pharynx, larynx, lung stomach, liver, ovary etc.
- Nicotine which decreases sense of taste, touch & smell.
- Regular exercise
- Sattvic diet
- Disciplined diet
- Medication(consult doctors)
One of the most difficult thing to decide whether she loves me or not, I'll propose her or not,She likes me or no.So many question in mind but my mind always thinks about her, about her curly hair which falls on her face & she waggles them,about her dark stunning eyes which shows that she loves me like no one does, about her lips like a petals of rose red & soft, her smile or titter innocent as a baby & as sweet as honey,her small hands like a baby which hold the beauty & the world together.
I don't know how can i describe her & don't know when i fall in love with her.I am always lost in the other world when i see her different-different expressions while talking.
She is like a White moon light dappling the dark night.There is something almost mystical about her beauty.This is not everything what i feel for you.
I want to tell her that....
As you got up this morning,
i watched you,and hoped you would talk me,
even if it was just a few words,
asking my opinion or thanking me for something good
that happened in your life yesterday.
But i noticed you were too busy,
trying to find the right outfit to wear.
When you ran around the house getting ready,
i knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and
say hello,but you were too busy.
At one point you had to wait,fifteen minutes with
nothing to do except sitting in a chair.
Then i saw you spring to your feet
i thought you wanted to talk to me,
but you ran to the phone and
called a friend to get the latest gossip instead.
I watched patiently all day long.
With all your activities i guess
you were too busy to say anything to me.
I noticed that before lunch you! looked around ,
may be you felt embarrassed to talk to me
that is why you didn't bow your head.
You glanced three or four tables and you noticed
some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate,
but you didn't.
There is still more time left and
i hope that you will talk to me yet.
You went home and it seems as
if you had lots of things to do.
After a few of them were done,you turned on the TV.
I don't know if you like TV or not,just about anything goes there
and you spend lot of time each day in front of it not thinking
about anything,just enjoying the show..:-(
I waited patiently again
as you watched the TV and ate your meal,
but again you didn't talk to me.
Bedtime i guess you felt too tired.
After you said good night to your family
you popped into bed and fell asleep in no time.
That's okay because you may not realize that
i am always there for you.
I've got patience,more than you will ever know.
I even want to teach you how!!!
to be patient with others as well.
I love you so much that i will wait everyday for a nod,
prayer or thought or a thankful part of your heart.
It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.
Well, you are getting up once again.
And again i will wait,with nothing but love for you.
Hoping that today you will give me some time...:-)
Here what i feel, i listed 3 good and bad sides of Hostel life.............
WHAT I ENJOYED:
1. Movies:I watched most of the movies FDFS (First Day First Show). It did not really matter if the movie was good, bad or ugly. It did not matter if the movie was a comedy, romance or a tragedy. It did not matter if it came from a Yash Raj banner's KANK or was a Ramgopal verama's ki AAG or PHOONK. ultimately we had fun.....
2. Dhaba Food: We had lots of Dhaba food. Being a veg eater, I ate numerous plates of dal makhni, malaai kofta,kadhai paneer, mushroom masala....... n butter rotis We had food in dhabas mainly becoz we enjoyed the food there and could not afford food in big restaurants anyway.
we just contribute n enjoyed..... (anshoole never contribute bt he cames first to us n convince us..lolz)
3. Drinking and Dirty Mags: As anyone staying in hostels will tell you, guys drink a LOT! In our hostel, even girls used to drink and 'daaru' was plentiful. It did not matter if you had money or not - no body refused a girl a drink! So we drank like there was no tomorrow....Guys somehow feel dirty mags are an exclusive all male thing. HELL NO!!!! Girls read dirty mags too...though our stuff isn't as 'in your face' as the boys ones. The number of Dirty Mags i have been through in those one n half years - I can not match up in all my years ahead. And everybody used to bring their own collection and share with all. So I read English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Punjabi,and even some French dirty mags. (Fortunately you read less and look more - as I cant read all those languages).
WHAT I HATED:
1. Ragging: No body enjoys running around in the college campus proposing to a guy (randomly jo bakra mil gya wo)! But ragging was accepted as a necessary evil and we had to tolerate it as well. But to our credit WE NEVER RAGGED anyone. No exceptions.....no clarifications. No one was even told to sing a song, dance - nothing at all. Unfortunately we were not so lucky and had to do several ragging acts like:
- Proposing to seniors
- Dancing Mujra in scanty clothes for for our seniors (GIRLS ONLY)
But thanks to this - I could after that I was never shy - no issues at all. I was very shy before i went to the hostel.
2. Hostel Food: I will let you judge our hostel food by describing a typical canteen meal.
Water colour dal
Sabzi (A mix of vegetables no one can understand)
Paneer (its like non dust rubber)
Noodles (dey try to mde chineese bt they don’t how to cook)
Roti *(its like papad)
To say the least - we hated it from the bottom of our heart and ate out when the pocket permitted. But thanks to this - I can today eat anything, anywhere - no problem sir!
3. Exams: It’s not really anything to do with Hostels, but we did have to study a lot in the hostel. Atleast 3 weeks in a semester… (including T1 T2 n T3). we used to study day and night. And by day and night - I mean upto 5 hours a day! And the hostel gals were very supportive(they prepared notes and coz we are the boys(hum photoshop wale ke pass jakar saare notes ki photocopy kra lete hai). No one EVER disturbed you if you were studying. But those 3 weeks were really tough. The only pleasure was the day wen exams over……
At the end of it all, I feel when i have kids, i will definitely keep them a few years in hostel. This will help them ’GROW UP’.
Share your experiences with us !!!